Automotive Hall of Fame Inductees
The Automotive Hall of Fame currently has 274 motorsports-related inductees.
It's true the Automotive Hall of Fame is not a Motorsports hall of fame. But when you consider their list of inductees such as George and Earl Holley and Zora Arkus-Duntov, their innovations have made motorsports possible.
- 1970 - Hoosier Auto Racing Fans HOF
- 1978 - Formula One HOF
- 1986 - Auto Racing HOF
- 1990 - Motorsports HOF of America
- 1996 - National Sprint Car HOF
- 2000 - International Motorsports HOF
- 2004 - Sebring HOF
- 2005 - Automotive HOF
- 2010 - Motor Sport Magazine HOF
- 2012 - Canadian Motorsport HOF
- 2012 - United States Auto Club HOF
- 2014 - National Motorsports Press Assoc.