Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Inductees
The Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame currently has 83 motorsports-related inductees.
Founded in 1978, the inaugural class had 16 members. Today the Off-Road Hall of Fame has inducted 83 motorsports promotors, photographers, drivers and riders racing buggies, 4x4, motorcycle, rally and ATV / UTV classes.
- 1978 - Off-Road Motorsports HOF
- 1985 - Indy Motor Speedway Museum
- 1990 - International Motorsports HOF
- 1991 - National Sprint Car HOF
- 1992 - Hoosier Auto Racing Fans HOF
- 1992 - Motorsports HOF of America
- 2002 - West Coast Stock Car HOF
- 2012 - United States Auto Club HOF
- 2014 - High Banks Museum and HOF