Long Island Motor Parkway


Opened in 1908.
Closed in 1938.


Queens, NY




From 1908 to 1910, this track was used to host the Vanderbuild races and featured overpasses and bridges to prevent intersections. By the end o 1928, the track was 44 miles long.


Tracks


Big Car - AAA


Temp. Street Course


Big Cars



Associates


William K. Vanderbilt
Founder / Co-Founder - 1908



Share with a friend!

Ads

Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing

Indy Powder Coating